Are you having performance issues?
Do you and your partner have mismatched sexual desires?
Do you feel emotionally disconnected?
Or maybe you want to spice up your love life, but your partner isn’t interested.
If sexual issues are preventing true closeness between you and your partner, you may want to consider sex therapy.
How does Sex Therapy work?
We focus on the physical relationship between two people in a relationship, then identify the couple’s attitudes about sex and the sexual problem. From there, I’ll often recommend specific exercises to refocus the couple’s attention and expectations.
Specific objectives may include the following:
- Learning to eliminate and relax through distractions
- Learning to communicate what you’d like in a positive way
- Learning nonsexual touching techniques
- Improve sexual satisfaction in the relationship
- Ruling out psychological or relational causes for sexual dysfunction or ED
If you’d like to explore sex therapy, know that you aren’t alone in having sexual problems. Please reach out today so we can schedule an appointment.