Women’s Self Care + Self Love Group
“We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.” -Iyanla Vanzant
A virtual 6 week experiential group for women who:
- Need help exploring ways to get centered
- Would like to explore African ancestral ways to feel empowered
- Could use an opportunity to relax and relate
- Would like to improve self-esteem and rediscover self
- Have spent time caring for others and are ready to care for self
Group members will:
- Create a relaxation space in their homes to engage the senses
- Use “The Self-Love Workbook” by Shainna Ali and “Sacred Woman” by Queen Afua to develop a stronger sense of self
- Experience a greater mind/body connection
Added bonus of support community with others in group. Welcome to all women!
$40/week, must attend each group session for a total of $240. Starting 9/2/2021 – Thursdays at 5pm.
Facilitated by India Simms, LCMFT.
Use the contact form to be added to group roster.