- Diagnostic session or intake session-$150
- 50 minute individual therapy session- $150
- 50 minute couples therapy session-$175
- 90 minute couples communication skills teaching session–$250
Do you accept insurance for payment?
We are not in-network for any insurance companies, but we will help you use your out-of-network benefit to pay toward session cost. Depending on your policy, your insurance may cover the majority of the session cost with out-of-network providers. We have partnered with a company (Advekit) which will advise you of your out-of-network benefits to help reduce the cost of sessions. Please advise that if you have an insurance deductible to meet first, you will need to meet your deductible before out-of-network benefits can be used. We accept cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We also accept HSA and FSA cards. Please reach out if you have any questions.
How do I request an appointment?
Our intake process is done completely online. This is how to get started:
- Use the contact form on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.
- You will be emailed screening questions for new clients
- If we are a good fit you will receive an online intake packet and an appointment scheduled. New clients must complete their intake forms in entirety prior to their first appointment. Form completion typically takes about 20 minutes.
- If you would like to use your policy’s Out of Network (OON) benefit we can help you verify and use it through a company called Advekit. This may help you save on the cost of sessions. You will receive an invitation to register on their site to screen your OON benefits. If you use Advekit, you’ll need to complete registration prior to your first session.
Where are you located?
The Haven Center is located in Pikesville, MD. Which is in Baltimore County, Maryland. Nearby areas are: Owings Mills, Baltimore, Howard County, MD. Due to COVID-19 we are operating 100% teletherapy (video) until further notice.
Any Other Questions? Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!